This page contains links to various resources both within Hawaii and from our counterparts in the mainland. Our FAQ page may have the answer you are looking for as well!
- Utilize your local outreach agents through the University of Hawaii College of Tropical Agriculture and Human Resources!
- Get the Authoritative and latest up to date information from the Produce Safety Alliance.
- Produce Safety Alliance Home Page
- Produce Safety Rule Compliance Dates and Timeline
- PSA Grower Training Manual Resource Links*
*NOTE YOU MUST HAVE THE MANUAL TO UTILIZE THE RESOURCES EFFECTIVELY
- Records Required by the FSMA Produce Safety Rule
- Produce Safety Rule: Water Requirements*
*Production water (growing) is currently under debate by the FDA. Harvesting, Packing and Holding Water Rules are currently in place.
- Food and Drug Administration Fact Sheets
- US Water Testing Labs Map*
- This map is mostly used for the continental US. Please check for a local listing.
- PSA Labeled Sanitizers for Produce
- Always remember that an approved sanitizer will have an EPA Regulation Number listed somewhere on the label